Thread: Suggestion for TeamLava!

New Resident

Cool Suggestion for TeamLava!

This is really a suggestion for all games. Here goes: I was wondering if we could get like an updated version where you don't have to be connected to the Internet for all services. Like, you can still serve and cook food and design your restaurant even if you are disconnected. You should just have to have internet connection to interact with other users, tipping and such. And you should have Internet if you want to read your messages or accept tips or gifts and such. I think it would be less frustrating that way.

New Resident
    Did I post this in the right thread, or do I need to post it somewhere else? Sorry, I'm new to these forums.

Executive Chef
    No, this could be the right thread as it's Discussions but you can email them and they'll take it into consideration but I think the main reason it's online-only is because they have to store the games on their servers and they can only do that online. That's why when someone uninstalls and reinstalls they get the same game back on the same device.

Fashion Designer
    i totally agree with both replies.
    yes, the data must be stored by teamlava, but i wish internet wasn't an affecting issue.
    creative ideas, kudos