Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madman22377 View Post
    I spent 16 gold I had saved up on this too, I really hope storm8 reimburses that
    I spent 20 gold before I realized it was bug and not a weak wifi connection. I doubt we will see reimbursement sadly.

Are you still supposed to get Leviathan Pearls during a tournament. I have completed 4 battles but have only 1 Leviathan Pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by giantcookie View Post
    I just started on this tournament and my first win gave me a leviathan pearl.. Is that right? I already have levi..
    That is right. You're supposed to earn a pearl for each victory, even if you've crafted a Leviathan. I've crafted 3.

Host(ess)
    I just paid gold after beating round 2 and I came up back at round 1 so that was a bust a waste of gold And now I'm at round 1 cuz I lost my level 10 fire dragon the second round 1. I'm not gonna do this if every round I have a chance of getting thrown back to round 1.

Fashion Designer
    I just got one gold for defeating winter. Woo hoo!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    That is right. You're supposed to earn a pearl for each victory, even if you've crafted a Leviathan. I've crafted 3.
    3?! You must Really like those odd looking beasts. The look like this near dead beta fish I saw floating in a tank at Walmart. I'm happy my hammerhead floats in front of it in their habitat. But this thing? Ummm, he makes Levi look like a mermaid.

Farm Supplier
    This is REDICULOUS THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED....WHAT A SCAM! I guess it's an easy way to make sure not many get the dragon....why hasn't this been fixed? This is NOT fair. seriously I am not happy. PLEASE FIX THIS TEAMLAVA. I REALLY wanted to try at winning a dragon this time but I guess THAT'S not gonna happen & once again I get to be left out. Awesome. Totally awesome. An awesome tournament where I get to fight level 1 forest dragon & even though I defeat it...I get to fight it again for nothing! I wanna cry. ;~;

Banned
    Don't feel bad guys, finished the tournement and didn't get the dragon, lol!

Okay, back to the tournament. (iPhone died; post-midnight dinner beckoned.)
    I just finished round 5. The pearls from rounds 4 and 5 were not lost. It seems the fix got through on my island sometime after round 3, so I've only lost 3 pearls.
    I just hope my tournament doesn't roll back when I wake up tomorrow.
    If you haven't gotten the fix, keep closing and reloading the game and be sure to email Support@TeamLava.com so that you have a ticket at least. Hopefully we will all get sorted out before reset time and can catch up tomorrow.
    Good night, boys & girls!

P.S. I don't post which warriors I've won with. If you ask me in the game what to use, I look at your collection and make suggestions based on what you have. Use the color charts. There's a somewhat outdated one at the top of the main battle arena thread; more updated ones elsewhere if you search.
    Beat as many colors as possible.
    Match or trump the rarity.
    Use highest level you can in rounds 1-26, and ANY level in rounds 27-30.

Hi, everyone! We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we needed to disable the Tournament in order to look into these issues further. Thank you for your patience while we check this out. We'll be sure to update you as soon as we can. ^_^
    TeamLava Staff - [S8] Elsa [Send Private Message]
    Support: support@teamlava.com
    Dragon Story: facebook + twitter | Fantasy Forest: twitter
    question about a post? + forum rules

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast