Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Broken Hearts Club

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    somehow))) the bots need free space near the middle of the wall otherwise they all get lost
    ???? what? so i guess its a glitch?

Executive Chef
    but we have to live with it.. and the area that must be kept free also expands as you expand the boutique.. I already have 3 squares that I can't place any stuff on..

Host(ess)
    Crazy! I thought that my broken hearts were normal, that they added it to make it look real. I mean, i never went lower than 98 on my customer heart meter, none of my customers had broken hearts over not having enough mirrors or dressing rooms, or had any blocked pathways.
    So when I read all this information, I was worried. I bought a second cash register, as someone had recommended that... helped a bit. But more than half were still leaving broken hear-ted. So I read that sometimes placement made the customers go crazy. I had a divider I got from the formal box next to one of my registers. I didn't think much of it. It didn't block pathways, didn't block the register. But I moved it... just to see what happens.
    Lo and Behold! Apparently, my customers don't like the divider! Now I hardly have any broken hearts, and those that I do are because they are impatient about mirrors. And those are rare... like 1 out of 10 rare.

Host(ess)
    fashion_story-2013-07-24-04-33-12.jpg
    So the above is a picture with my divider still in place. Not that big of a deal. The table on the side is accessible (customers buy things from there) and so is the cash register. It used to be the only cash register I had.
    fashion_story-2013-07-24-04-30-26.jpg
    So I took it off, just to experiment. Watched my customers for a few minutes, and almost no broken hearts! And those that did get broken hearts, were because they wanted to use the mirrors. I now stored my pretty, accidentally bought formal divider. I wonder how I can ever use it again? I like how it looked... sigh.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nieblina_dc View Post
    I now stored my pretty, accidentally bought formal divider. I wonder how I can ever use it again? I like how it looked... sigh.
    Don't worry, you'll be able to use it in a different spot. They're weird about that wall on the right, but they'll be ok with it somewhere else.

No more Broken Purple Hearts

I agree with other player's observations about dressing rooms against the right wall. I had lots of mirrors, lots of rooms, lots of cash registers, nothing was blocked, there were pathways between the counters and racks, no cloths placed on the outside edges of the shop by the grass, nothing on either side of the main door... and STILL 50% broken hearts...

I moved one dressing room from the right wall (that was placed about halfway in the middle) into storage and haven't had a broken heart since. So, what to do with the right wall about half way through and on toward the grass? Cash Registers and Wall Mirrors work perfectly.

Here is my layout. No broken hearts guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up

I've found;

- Customers only use dressing rooms when they select an item from the racks.
    - Customers only use mirrors when they select an item off a table.

So... I put my racks next to my dressing rooms.
    And... My mirrors next to my tables.

Example: image.jpg

No broken hearts for me! And the customer flow is efficient.

they get mad for no cashier? i would think they go with it for free. or just not go at all...

Rhino Keeper
    I just put mine right next to the door since there leaving after they pay anyway.

Hello can you add me? to tell me what's wrong in my store since I moved a few decorations, hearts break ... I can not post a picture, thank you very much to the person who will help me : D

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast