Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 135

Thread: Thread for those still playing bakery.

  1. #121
    I know there are posts about the ideal number but i just did mine to still look decent and have no sad customers. You can look at it if you want.

    Bestrest777. Chocolatdelight

  2. #122
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by meggieprice View Post
    Do you know how many seats is optimal? I didn't realize it's not good to have tons of seats...
    You only need about 19 seats. Put them and the cash register close to your door. If you get mad customers add a seat, but I ghave 19 and my customers are happy. Oh and block off the rest of your bakery with decor.

  3. #123
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypopo View Post
    You only need about 19 seats. Put them and the cash register close to your door. If you get mad customers add a seat, but I ghave 19 and my customers are happy. Oh and block off the rest of your bakery with decor.
    Thank you! I will sell my extra seats lol...I'll take any coins I can get!

  4. #124
    I have 19 also. If i take one away, i get sad customers.

  5. #125
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Ok I'm really new to this game started last week ...had fun with the goals...what happened to them?

  6. #126
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    94

    Still here :)

    Hi, fellow players. I gave up 75 cutters filled with food & drinks to bake 7 RED VELVET CAKES @a time & 8 drink machines making EARL GREY TEA...
    I LOVED baking & having a large variety of dishes, but now I'm baking just for profit b/c I want to expand my shop. I made the mistake of decorating my place instead of expanding! If I had had a little warning about the price hike I would have expanded first .

  7. #127
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    "my own little world"
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by mommabeez View Post
    Ok I'm really new to this game started last week ...had fun with the goals...what happened to them?
    What happened to the goals? Answer... They are probably expired.

    A better question is ... "what happened to the game?". Answer... The prices of expansion and decorations doubled AND the cost to cook food almost doubled (on most items). Making money in Bakery Story will be four times harder. These changes will probably have the worst impact on new players, like you. If you want to try to play, this thread is for people who are still baking, but... Good luck! Most people have decided the game isn't worth playing anymore

  8. #128
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    55
    I had about 1.5 million when the change happened and was hoping for the 2 million expansion. More than a week later I don't even have 1.9 million yet. Ouch! Thanks to a kind neighbor I was able to redesign my bakery for optimal customer use. Hope that helps. Not that I will ever be able to expand now that its 4 millin...

  9. #129
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    858
    so this is what happened in the last 2-3 weeks.

    1. expansion price doubled
    2. decor items doubled
    3. recipe cost doubled

    The GOOD glitches got "fixed."
    1.
    2.

    The BAD glitches didn't get fixed.
    1. Money loss when putting out gifted foods
    2. Money loss when collecting tips.

  10. #130
    Grand Emperor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,365
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    so this is what happened in the last 2-3 weeks.

    1. expansion price doubled
    2. decor items doubled
    3. recipe cost doubled

    The GOOD glitches got "fixed."
    1.
    2.

    The BAD glitches didn't get fixed.
    1. Money loss when putting out gifted foods
    2. Money loss when collecting tips.
    Add to "The BAD glitches didn't get fixed."
    3. Money loss when serving food.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •